660 Santa Barbara Avenue
Nestled in one of Millbrae’s most desirable neighborhoods, this beautifully updated three bedroom, two bathroom home exudes curb appeal. Immediately drawing you in is the alluring stone facade, flagstone walkways, raised flower beds and contemporary paint.
Step into the formal entryway separating the homes main living spaces from the bedroom retreats. Hardwood floors run through the spacious living room and formal dining room. The true pinnacle of the home, a custom design remodeled kitchen filled with natural light and high-end features. French doors lead to an expansive family room providing exposed wood beam ceilings and access to the rear patio.
Exceptional spaces are not confined to the indoors exclusively as the private rear yard, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation, features a patio with wood pergola, newer expansive deck and wide side yard offering a natural gas hookup for BBQ and storage shed.
Updates abound and include updated bathrooms, recessed lighting, built-in surround sound speakers, crown moulding, double-pane windows, new carpet, new garage door and designer paint inside and out.
The approximately 1,736 square feet of living space features:
- Formal entryway
- Welcoming living room featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, built-in Bose speakers, crown moulding and wood burning fireplace
- Custom designed remodeled kitchen presents granite counter tops with a tile surround breakfast bar, unique glass and ceramic tile backsplash, sleek, modern cabinetry including a pantry cabinet, stainless steel sink with bay window, tile flooring and stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cook top, hood, built-in oven and microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and wine refrigerator
- A generous sized formal dining room includes hardwood floors, French doors to rear patio and showpiece light fixture
- Sun filled family room, through a set of French doors, delivers exposed beam ceilings, new carpet, crown moulding and sliding door to rear yard
- Master bedroom suite features two generously sized closets, exposed beam ceiling, new carpet, modern ceiling fan and a remodeled bathroom
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with new carpet and deep closets
- Hall bathroom with vintage style tile flooring, updated vanity, wainscoting and custom marble tile shower over bathtub with frameless glass surround
- One-car attached garage includes a new garage door and laundry area
- Additional features include: New double pane windows, pull-down attic access, natural gas hookup for BBQ, new roof, newer water heater, new modern designer fencing in the front of the home, bonus off-street parking area and large storage shed
- Local Schools: Green Hills Elementary, Taylor Middle School and Mills High School (Buyer to confirm availability)
3D Virtual Tour
Additional Showings by Appointment with the Listing Agent